Advanced Tactile Imaging, Inc. (Company) is an innovative medical device developer and manufacturer. It is founded and operated by a team of professionals with expertise in the diverse areas of biomechanics, medicine, biomedical engineering and medical device manufacturing. The Company is a spin-off from Artann Laboratories, Inc. (NJ), a successful venture of federally funded biomedical research and development, that laid a foundation for the Company in the development of tactile imaging technology. The Company is positioned with strong IP and commitment of the founders, who are the pioneers in the field.
The Company complies with the following regulations and standards:
- ISO 13485:2003/EN ISO 13485:2012 - Quality Management System
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 - Part 820 Quality System Regulation
- Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (USA)
- Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (European Economic Community)
- Regulatory Compliance Framework (Australia)
- Administration of Medical Devices (China)
Our mission is to bring to life the new medical technologies.